Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ariane's Anti Panic Playlist

I tend to have panic attacks when I'm traveling, usually at the beginning of trips when I'm jet lagged/disoriented/confused/exhausted and probably a little bit sick.  They're hard to entirely quell, they just kind of go away after I get 2 or 3 decent nights of sleep in a row.  But there are certain songs that help me keep them under control!  I've starred the ones that are super effective!

1) Lauryn Hill, "Everything is Everything"

*2) Avenue Q, "For Now"

*3) The Beastie Boys, "Slow and Low"

4) The Beta Band, "Dry the Rain"

5) Jimmy Eat World, "The Middle"

6) Bob Marley and the Wailers, "No Woman No Cry"
7) Indigo Girls, "Closer to Fine"
8) The Grateful Dead, "Ripple"
9) Ani DiFranco, "Little Plastic Castle"
********10) Guster, "Mona Lisa"
11) Bright Eyes, "Train Under Water"



12) Paul Simon, "Born At the Right Time"




And, if I'm honest...

*******13) Mulan, "I'll Make a Man Out of You"


Are there songs that help you keep calm and collected?

1 comment:

  1. For lo, truly you are as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

    ReplyDelete