Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ariane Photographs Israel Day 1

I'm going to post a picture every day!  And snippets of conversation.

Yahli gave me his extra beret!  That makes three 8200 Officers in the apartment :)

Befittingly, tomorrow is the seminar on the military I've been planning with Louisa for months! I'm excited!

The weather has been FOUL these past few days. I know everyone back home in New England is covered in snow, but we're drowning in rain. Drowniiiiiinig.

The lessons in "be yourself" persist...

Ariane: I just tried to drink beer and essentially failed.
Amir: Are you still in the "I should like beer" mindset?
Ariane: I was, but not anymore.
Amir: Until next time?
Ariane: I nursed it for two hours and got nowhere.
Amir: Just accept who you are and what you like. I'm Amir, I like beer and cookies.  You're Ariane, you like Arak and cheese on your macaroni. 

Sage advice. I miss macaroni and cheese...


No comments:

Post a Comment