Monday, August 25, 2014

New Home!

I moved into my new apartment today! It is beautiful!

Here are the pics from the ad, which is exactly how it looks :)



Balcony!

Living room!

My room!

Shower room!


Asian decor makes it feel like home in the states <3

More living room!



And here's a shot I took of the living room so you can get an idea of the view.

I'll try to get more pics of the view... it's great. Trees in Rehavia, and Jerusalem hills in the distance. And at night so many lights!

I'll also try to get some pics of my beautiful neighborhood.

Anyway, Rebecca, my roomie, and I went out to dinner and it was fun! She's really great. We talked about her time in Jerusalem so far, and the organization she runs, and Lean In, and feminism in the work place, and more. She's really inspiring!

That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment