Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Place For This Baby

Today I went with Shai and Sam, from my program, to the Jerusalem bus station to get Rav Kav cards.  These are like Charlie Cards, rechargeable bus/train pass cards. I was nervous about getting it because the Hebrew form is intimidating, which is why Shai came along with me.  But in the end, they didn't even ask for the form. They didn't ask for anything but my name. The took a photo suddenly, with this camera velcro-d to the wall, which was totally off center, and then she just photo shopped it to just my face and printed by card. It was actually all really funny.

We got some hummus, went to the mall, and then I wandered around a bit until I was meeting a friend, and I saw this:


Lolol, I don't think that little thing was meant for babies? But it's so cutely perfect.  It's just the fencing inside the stone thing, and there's turf at the bottom? I think plants are supposed to go in there? But she put her baby in, hahha.

I went with a new friend to dinner and then we saw an improv show, and it was really fun! I volunteered from the audience for the "day in the life" game, and it really made me laugh.

I miss Huxley! I would like to be snuggling my dog right now.

Sleepy!

2 comments: